How to start Forex Trading with PaxForex
Why you should start forex trading?
- You don’t need a large sum of money to start your forex trading
- Forex creates an additional source of income, which can significantly exceed the income from your main job;
- You can earn with a minimum time spending. It takes just several minutes to open a trading and even less to make money on it;
- The forex market is the largest trading field in the world, much larger than the stock market;
- Forex trading, with the right strategy, can significantly improve your financial situation during the global financial crisis.
- Start forex and achieve your financial goals.
- You can work anywhere in the world and don’t need an office;
- Your forex profit is limited only by your goals.
How to start in forex?
The main rule of Forex trading is “buy low - sell high”.
Forex is an international market where currencies are traded. The main purpose of forex trader is to buy a particular currency cheaper and sell it more expensively. With skillful trading, you can earn up to $ 1,000 per day.
Suppose yesterday you bought 1 Euro at the price of 1.17 dollars. Today you sell 1 Euro at the price of 1.18 dollars. Your profit will be 0.01 USD (1.18-1.17 = 0.01). Of course, this amount is quite small. But imagine that you bought not one 100.000 EUR. With the same market conditions, your profit will be equal to the sum of 1000 USD! How is this possible? By using the leverage provided by the forex broker!
For example, with a trading leverage of 1: 500 you need to invest just $200 to trade with a volume up to $100.000!
Of course, as in any other kind of investment there is risk of loss. The good news is that in the forex market, you can’t lose an amount exceeding that which you have invested.
The art of trade in the forex market is predicting the right time to buy or sell certain currency. Forex traders are constantly carrying out research and analysis of market data and international trends, to decide which currency to trade for maximum profit.
Any major event, in economic or political life, can have a direct impact on the currency market. Using fundamental and technical analysis, experienced traders get a better idea of why prices are rising or falling, and what currency to give their preference.
The key elements of success in the forex market are the experience and knowledge. Our company gives you a full necessary knowledge, while gaining experience is entirely a trader’s prerogative.
With a sufficient time and effort to assimilate the knowledge and mastering the practice, you will significantly increase your chances of successful trading in the forex market.