PaxForex closed May with total net profits of 5,185 pips; 4,660 pips came from closing gold positions while 525 pips were delivered from forex positions. This has increased our trading profits for the second-quarter to 9,450 pips. We expect to have a strong performance in June as well on a combination of gold and forex trades which should yield above 4,000 pips in profits for June.
We had the following five trading recommendations this week:
- Monday, May 26th – GBPUSD May 26th 2014; Short @ 1.6720; Long @ 1.6825 and 1.6840
- Tuesday, May 27th – USDCHF May 27th 2014; Short @ 0.8885 and 0.8935
- Wednesday, May 28th – EURUSD May 28th 2014; Long @ 1.3720 and 1.3605
- Thursday, May 29th – Gold May 29th 2014; Long @ 1,293 and 1,246
- Friday, May 30th – USDJPY May 30th 2014; Long @ 101.40; Short @ 101.65