PaxForex started June with net profits of 60 pips on five closed trades; three were closed for a gross profit of 150 pips and two were closed for a loss of 90 pips. This has increased our trading profits for the second-quarter to 9,510 pips. We expect our pace of profits to increase throughout June.
We had the following five trading recommendations this week:
- Monday, June 2nd – USDCHF June 2nd 2014; All USDCHF closed for a net profit of 35 pips
- Tuesday, June 3rd – EURUSD June 3rd 2014; Long @ 1.3720 and 1.3605
- Wednesday, June 4th – Gold June 4th 2014; Long @ 1,293 and 1,246
- Thursday, June 5th – USDJPY June 5th 2014; Short @ 102.50 and all other positions closed for a net profit of 25 pips
- Friday, June 6th – GBPUSD June 6th 2014; Long @ 1.6825 and 1.6840; Short @ 1.6715 and 1.6795