Here is the key factor to keep in mind today for Euro trades:
- Eurozone Sentix Investor Confidence Index: Forex traders will get a gauge for how confident Eurozone investors are feeling for August. Economists think the overall mood has increase and investors grew more confident in August that they were in July. The Eurozone Sentix Investor Confidence Index is expected to come in at 20.3 in August. This can be compare to the 18.5 which was reported in July. The Euro could be influenced by this report.
Here are the key factors to keep in mind today for Japanese Yen trades:
- Japanese Bank Lending Banks: Bank lending banks including trusts rose 2.6% in July annualized. Bank lending banks excluding trusts rose 2.7% in July annualized. Forex traders can compare this to the increase of 2.5% as well as 2.6% which were reported in June.
- Japanese Housing Loans: The annualized second-quarter saw a decrease in housing loans to 2.4%, down 0.1% as compared to the 2.5% increase which was reported in the first-quarter.
- Japanese Trade Surplus: Japan reported a trade surplus of ¥102.6 billion in June. This can be compared to the trade deficit of ¥47.3 billion which was reported in May, but it was worse than the trade surplus of ¥119.7 billion expected by economists.
- Japanese Current Account Surplus: The current account surplus plunged to ¥558.6 billion in June which missed economists’ expectations for a current account surplus of ¥785.9 billion. Forex traders can compare this to the current account surplus of ¥1,880.9 billion which was reported in May.
- Japanese Bankruptcies: Positive news on the bankruptcy sector was released for July where bankruptcies decreased at an annualized rate of 10.77%. This compares to the decrease of 4.73% reported in July.
- Japanese Consumer Confidence: Consumer confidence in Japan decreased to 40.3 in July which compares to the already low level of 41.7 reported in June.
Open your PaxForex Trading Account now and add this currency pair to your forex portfolio.