Here are the key factors to keep in mind today for Australian Dollar trades:
- Australian AiG Performance of Manufacturing Index: The Australian manufacturing sector expanded in July with the AiG Performance of Manufacturing Index posting an increase to 50.4. Forex traders can compare this to the 44.2 which was reported in June.
- Australian Corel Logic RP House Price Index: The Corel Logic RP House Price Index rose 2.8% in June monthly. This can be compared to the 2.1% increase reported in May and together they show a solid house price index in the Australian labor market.
- Australian TD Securities Inflation: Inflation rose slightly in July as TD Securities Inflation increased by 0.2% monthly and 1.6% annualized. Forex traders can compare this with the June data which showed a monthly increase of 0.1% and an annualized increase of 1.5%.
- Australian HIA New Home Sales: Home sales rose by 0.5% in June monthly according to the HIA New Home Sales report. This was not strong enough to recover from the 2.3% contraction which was reported in May.
- Australian ANZ Job Advertisements: The Australian labor market performed better in July as ANZ Job Advertisements rose by 2.2% monthly. Forex traders can compare this with the 1.2% increase which was reported in June.
Here are the key factors to keep in mind today for US Dollar trades:
- US Personal Income & Spending: Economists expect an increase of 0.3% in personal income and an increase of 0.2% in personal spending for the month of June. This compares to the 0.5% increase and the 0.9% increase which was reported in May.
- US Construction Spending: The US construction sector is expected to show a slowdown in June. Construction spending is expected to show an increase of 0.6% monthly. Forex traders can compare this to the 0.8% increase reported in May.
- US ISM Manufacturing Index: Economists expect the ISM Manufacturing Index to be reported at 53.5 in July. This can be compared to the 53.5 was reported in June.
Open your PaxForex Trading Account now and add this currency pair to your forex portfolio.