To receive new articles instantly Subscribe to updates.
Forex: trust management
Written by: PaxForex analytics dept - Tuesday, 16 April 2019 0 comments
Forex trading or investing
At Forex, professional activities aimed at obtaining speculative income are performed in much the same way as in any other financial asset markets. The principles of investing financial resources in projects aimed at making a profit are similar for any business area.
As it is known, absolutely anyone who wants to earn through Forex online trading can become a currency trader, having access to the Internet and an agreement with a broker.
To do this, you need to perform the following actions:
• conclude a standard offer agreement offered by a broker;
• register a trading account and invest a certain amount of money to it;
• install on your own computer or other similar devices a specialized terminal program designed for online Forex trading, making all the necessary settings of this terminal;
• learn the basics of online trading on Forex;
• go through the initial practice of Forex trading on a demo (gaming) account, trading virtual cash;
• develop, test and establish your own trading system for making Forex deals via the Internet;
• make real trading transactions on Forex, recording and analyzing the
Each trader is personally responsible to himself for what financial results from making trades on Forex he achieves. The dynamics of a speculator's trading account balance clearly indicate the success or unprofitability of his work.
Forex investing: general principles
In the meantime, to regularly make money on currency fluctuations, you can certainly go a little different way than the traditional Forex trading, described above. This way is investing in Forex trading by transferring financial resources to another trader in trust management.
Thus, trusting his financial resources to a specialized Forex trader, the investor saves himself from the need to personally engage in making currency transactions.
Here there is a real opportunity to systematically receive passive income from exchange rate fluctuations without directly trading in Forex. The investor simply pays the trader a commission based on trust management for the fact that the trader makes trading transactions in Forex that bring profit to the investor.