PaxForex nears its completion of optimizations to its forex portfolio and is optimistic about a profitable first-quarter of 2015. Over the next three weeks Paxforex will complete the reductions of underperforming trading positions and replacement with new positions. All our trades are focused on four currency pairs and one commodity and we will add positions to those trades according to our strategy. We currently have seven open trading positions in our portfolio.
We had the following five trading recommendations this week:
- Monday, December 1st – EURUSD December 1st 2014; Long @ 1.3180 and 1.2950
- Tuesday, December 2nd – USDCHF December 2nd 2014; Short @ 0.9505 and 0.9630
- Wednesday, December 3rd – USDJPY December 3rd 2014; Short @ 106.900 and 117.600
- Thursday, December 4th – Gold December 4th 2014; None
- Friday, December 5th – GBPUSD December 5th 2014; Long @ 1.5680