PaxForex has lightened their forex portfolio and continued to cut underperformers in order to position its account for growth free of drag in 2015. Over the next four weeks Paxforex aims to reduce more underperforming trading positions and replace them by adding new forex positions. All our trades are focused on four currency pairs and one commodity and we will add positions to those trades according to our strategy. We currently have fifteen open trading positions in our portfolio.
We had the following five trading recommendations this week:
- Monday, November 24th – EURUSD November 24th 2014; Long @ 1.3280, 1.3180 and 1.2950
- Tuesday, November 25th – USDCHF November 25th 2014; Short @ 0.9325, 0.9505 and 0.9630; Long @ 0.9690
- Wednesday, November 26th – USDJPY November 26th 2014; Short @ 105.300, 106.900 and 117.600
- Thursday, November 27th – Gold November 27th 2014; Long @ 1,266; Short @ 1,150 and 1,193
- Friday, November 28th – GBPUSD November 28th 2014; Long @ 1.6465 and 1.5680