PaxForex advised its forex traders to take short positions in the USDCHF two weeks before the SNB decided to rattle financial markets. PaxForex traders who followed the trading recommendations were able to benefit from the surge in the Swiss Franc. We will continue to focus on providing accurate trading signals to all our forex traders. All our trades are focused on four currency pairs and one commodity and we will add positions to those trades according to our strategy. We currently have ten open trading positions in our forex portfolio.
We had the following five trading recommendations this week:
- Monday, January 12th – EURUSD January 12th 2015; Long @ 1.3180, 1.1900 and 1.1790
- Tuesday, January 13th – USDCHF January 13th 2015; None
- Wednesday, January 14th – USDJPY January 14th 2015; Short @ 106.900 and Long @ 116.900
- Thursday, January 15th – Gold January 15th 2015; Short @ 1,209
- Friday, January 16th – GBPUSD January 16th 2015; Long @ 1.5625, 1.5555 and 1.5420; Short @ 1.5210