PaxForex had a great start into 2015 and confirms its guidance of double digit growth in its forex portfolio over the next twelve trading months. Forex traders should expect a volatile January which is likely to set the trading tone for the rest of the year. All our trades are focused on four currency pairs and one commodity and we will add positions to those trades according to our trading strategy. We currently have thirteen open trading positions in our forex portfolio.
We had the following five trading recommendations this week:
- Monday, December 29th – EURUSD December 29th 2014; Long @ 1.3180, 1.2950, 1.2255 and 1.1900
- Tuesday, December 30thth – USDCHF December 30th 2014; Short @ 0.9680, 0.9835 and 1.0095
- Wednesday, December 31st – USDJPY December 31st 2014; Short @ 106.900 and 120.450
- Thursday, January 1st – Christmas Holiday; Long @ 1,200
- Friday, January 2nd – GBPUSD January 2nd 2015; Long @ 1.5625, 1.5555 and 1.5420