PaxForex added several positions to its forex portfolio during the previous week and closed others for profits of 975 pips. This marked a great start to the new trading year and PaxForex is set to eclipse the 1,000 pips per month level in January or twice its expectations. All our trades are focused on four currency pairs and one commodity and we will add positions to those trades according to our strategy. We currently have twelve open trading positions in our forex portfolio.
We had the following five trading recommendations this week:
- Monday, January 5th – EURUSD January 5th 2015; Long @ 1.3180, 1.2950, 1.2255 and 1.1900
- Tuesday, January 6th – USDCHF January 6th 2015; Short @ 0.9680, 0.9835 and 1.0095
- Wednesday, January 7th – USDJPY January 7th 2015; Short @ 106.900
- Thursday, January 8th – Gold January 8th 2015; Short @ 1,209
- Friday, January 9th – GBPUSD January 9th 2015; Long @ 1.5625, 1.5555 and 1.5420