PaxForex added to its forex positions in the final full trading week of 2014 and is very confident that the forex portfolio is on course to see a strong start to trading in 2015. Paxforex plans to add more positions during this trading week if the opportunity presents itself. All our trades are focused on four currency pairs and one commodity and we will add positions to those trades according to our strategy. We currently have seven open trading positions in our portfolio.
We had the following five trading recommendations this week:
- Monday, December 15th – EURUSD December 15th 2014; Long @ 1.3180, 1.2950
- Tuesday, December 16th – USDCHF December 16th 2014; Short @ 0.9680
- Wednesday, December 17th – USDJPY December 17th 2014; Short @ 106.900 and Long @ 119.250
- Thursday, December 18th – Gold December 18th 2014; Long @ 1,200
- Friday, December 19th – GBPUSD December 19th 2014; Long @ 1.5625