PaxForex resumed the streamlining of its forex portfolio and is currently approaching the midway point of this operation. Over the next five weeks Paxforex aims to reduce trading positions which were taken over eight weeks ago and adding new positions. All our trades are focused on four currency pairs and one commodity and we will add positions to those trades according to our strategy. We currently have nineteen open trading positions in our portfolio.
We had the following five trading recommendations this week:
- Monday, November 17th – EURUSD November 10th 2014; Long @ 1.3280, 1.3180 and 1.2950; Short @ 1.2410
- Tuesday, November 18th – USDCHF November 11th 2014; Short @ 0.9180, 0.9325, 0.9505 and 0.9630; Long @ 0.9690
- Wednesday, November 19th – USDJPY November 12th 2014; Short @ 105.000, 105.300, 106.900 and 117.600; Long @ 115.750
- Thursday, November 20th – Gold November 13th 2014; Long @ 1,266; Short @ 1,150 and 1,193
- Friday, November 21st – GBPUSD November 14th 2014; Long @ 1.6465 and 1.5680