PaxForex is proud to announce the restructuring of its forex portfolio two weeks ahead of schedule. The new composition has been put together with a strong growth year for 2015 in mind. All long-term underperforming positions have been erased with the exception of three positions which will be carried over. All our trades are focused on four currency pairs and one commodity and we will add positions to those trades according to our strategy. We currently have thirteen open trading positions in our portfolio.
We had the following five trading recommendations this week:
- Monday, December 8th – EURUSD December 8th 2014; Long @ 1.3180, 1.2950 and 1.2420; Short @ 1.2385
- Tuesday, December 9th – USDCHF December 9th 2014; Short @ 0.9505 and 0.9630; Long @ 0.9710
- Wednesday, December 10th – USDJPY December 10th 2014; Short @ 106.900 and 117.600, Long @ 119.250
- Thursday, December 11th – Gold December 11th 2014; Short @ 1,222
- Friday, December 12th – GBPUSD December 12th 2014; Long @ 1.5680; Short @ 1.5705