PaxForex added to its forex positions in thin holiday trading as opportunities presented themselves which allowed for the creation of a more profitable forex portfolio. Paxforex is confident with the work done in 2014 to streamline it for a growth year in 2015. All our trades are focused on four currency pairs and one commodity and we will add positions to those trades according to our strategy. We currently have ten open trading positions in our portfolio.
We had the following five trading recommendations this week:
- Monday, December 22nd – EURUSD December 22nd 2014; Long @ 1.3180, 1.2950 and 1.2255
- Tuesday, December 23rd – USDCHF December 23rd 2014; Short @ 0.9680 and 0.9835
- Wednesday, December 24th – USDJPY December 24th 2014; Short @ 106.900 and 120.450
- Thursday, December 25th – Christmas Holiday; Long @ 1,200
- Friday, December 26th – GBPUSD December 26th 2014; Long @ 1.5625 and 1.5555