10% welcome bonus Terms and Conditions
Every client that makes a deposit is eligible to request up to 10% on initial deposit and up to 10% on every following consecutive Net Deposit.
- By requesting Deposit bonus, you acknowledge that you have read, and agreed to be bound by, these terms and conditions as well as to the PaxForex Trading Terms and Conditions.
- The Forex Deposit Bonus is provided upon clients' request after funds have been deposited and before making any trades.
- The total Forex Deposit Bonus amount on one Forex account can’t exceed $5000/EUR 3500. Maximum Forex Deposit Bonus amount on all of the individual forex client’s accounts can’t be more than $15,000/EUR10,500
- In case, client request a withdrawal bonus amount will remove from the clients trading account.
- A client has a right to decline the FOREX Deposit Bonus program of PaxForex. In this case (s)he can withdraw sums from his/her account without any limitations and restrictions, and the FOREX Deposit Bonus will be written off the account.
- Locks are available.
- Funds transfers between accounts are not considered as initial deposit.
- The bonus cannot be transfer between accounts
- The bonus amount is only for trading and cannot be withdraw.
- In case company will suspect that the customer might have abnormal behavior, company has a right to assign to trade 0.5 standard lots per $1 received bonus amount. In these case bonus and profit will be hold on the account until client complete the lots
- Any indication or suspicion of fraud, manipulation, pip hunting, pip mining, scalping, bonus hedging, cash-back arbitrage, or other forms of deceitful or fraudulent activity in an Eligible Client’s live Account(s) with PaxForex or otherwise related or connected to a Credit Bonus will nullify all previously credited bonuses of the Eligible Client’s live Accounts with PaxForex and/or any and all transactions carried and/or profits or losses garnered therein. In these circumstances, PaxForex reserves the right, at its sole discretion to close/suspend (either temporarily or permanently) all such Eligible Client’s live Accounts with PaxForex, cancel all orders and annul all profits of such participant. In these circumstances, PaxForex shall not be liable for any consequences of the bonus cancelation, including, but not limited to, order(s) closure by Stop Out.
- This promotion can be cancelled at the discretion of the company and will remain in effect for as long as the company sees fit to provide it based on the terms and conditions outlined here and in the customer agreement.
- PaxForex may make changes to these Promotion Terms and will notify you of these changes by posting the modified terms on the PaxForex website.
- PaxForex advises you to revise these Promotion Terms regularly, and by your continued use of the PaxForex website and services that you accept any such modified terms.
- No partner’s commission is paid for bonus funds trading.
Any dispute or situation not covered by these Promotion Terms will be resolved by our management in a manner it deems to be the fairest to all concerned. That decision shall be final and/or binding on all entrants. If these Promotion Terms are translated into a language other than English, then the English version of the Rules will be prevailing.